Increasingly, organisations of all sizes and within all industries are needing a quality management system to ensure high standards of product, service and operations, as well as safety. It is a growing requirement for compliance and for external audiences wanting assurance as to your commitment and priority to quality and safety.
A robust quality management system covers quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement.
The Redbourne Group has experience in developing Quality Management systems through our government contract work and through our commercial software applications which have inbuilt quality management modules. These have been used extensively within the childcare and community services sector.
Today our Quality Management software can be readily adapted for any organisation in any industry wanting to stay on top of their quality compliance and governance requirements. The easy to use web-based software can be accessed from anywhere, anytime.
Major Features of Our Quality Management Software
- Inbuilt guides and a fully integrated system that can automatically update the links and content of your policies and procedures.
- An online folder to house all your necessary reporting templates.
- As you go about your daily routine, forms and documents and records of any activities, incidents or reports that you normally file away, can be completed and electronically stored within the system for easy search and retrieval.
- You can upload multimedia audio and sound clips as well as jpeg images to store in your electronic document library for future reference.
- An inbuilt Task Management System to make sure any recurring or ad hoc jobs are undertaken.
- Version and Security Control so you can easily see who and when changes were made to your Quality Plan
Our quality management software is highly flexible and easily customisable and makes fast work of creating and managing an organisation’s quality plan. This is one of the ways we care to be different.