Customer Service Officer
- Analytical problem solver
- Team Player
- North Brisbane location
- Full-time position
Redbourne Group is one of the major providers of software in the child care sector. We are seeking an analytical professional problem solver to provide customer support in child care software.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Service Officer to join our dynamic team. This is a full-time position Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 7 pm. Reporting to the Child Care Manager, this role includes a variety of functions including:
- Inbound and outbound support calls
- Taking ownership of problems from start through to resolution
- Compiling and responding to emails and support tickets
- Work with the team collaboratively across the organisation
- Analyse and solve client issues to a high standard in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Enthusiastic approach to problem solving and meeting client expectations
- Experience in the child care sector (preferable)
- Call centre experience (preferable)
If you have the skills we are looking for and want to join a dynamic and progressive company, then forward your resume together with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Database /Architect with experience in data warehouse and Business Intelligence applications. Willing to work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. (Full Time. Brisbane)
Full stack mid-level software developer with .NET C# skills (Full Time. Brisbane or Melbourne)
Client manager with Business Analyst experience to work with customers in documenting requirements (Full Time. Brisbane)
Email us your CV and cover letter to Hr@redbourne.com.au
Be advised of upcoming opportunities
- Want to work for a top tech company in Australia and really make a difference to people?
- Do you like problem solving?
- Do you value good customer service and like to give as good as you get?
- Do you want to work in a relaxed office environment where everyone wants to come to work each day for the team spirit and the work they do?
If so, sign-up to our employment database and you’ll be first in line to hear about new openings at Redbourne. Hr@redbourne.com.au
Working for Redbourne
Redbourne is a dynamic organisation that is growing rapidly. As one of Australia’s most innovative technology companies we seek customer facing employees who are smart, possess strong customer service skills and are able to work in a team environment. Within the technical departments of the Company, we are always looking for software engineers, test analysts and business analysts that are a cut above the rest and are willing to test their skills in a work environment that throws up lots of interesting challenges.
Flexible employment options comprising full time, part time and casual positions are available. We understand the lifestyle needs of our employees and offer adaptable hours of work. For example, we employ “mums and dads” who only want to work between school hours, university students whose availability varies from week to week, through to “semi-retired” who still want a challenge but also want freedom to enjoy the good things in life.
Similarly we offer career opportunities for people who want to grow with the company.
If you are seeking to work in any of the following areas, and would like to talk to us, please send a copy of your resume.
- Customer Service Representatives (CSR). Our contact centre CSRs must exhibit strong customer service competencies and possess pride in their work. There is no “cold canvassing” or selling involved in these roles.
- Data processing operators. If you like working with data and have great attention to detail we would be happy to talk to you. The scope of work entails data entry and checking through to document processing.
- Software Engineers. We work in an Agile environment, which provides ample opportunity for you to address challenging software design solutions and place your stamp on components of work that can be attributed directly to you.
- Test Analysts. Whilst attention to detail is critical, you will be involved in teams working on designing software solutions, as well as testing at the other end.
- Business Analysts. Seeking people with strong customer facing skills and an eye to converting a client need into a clever software solution. You must have strong interpersonal skills to work with clients, company managers and the software development team.
- Administration Experts. Experienced administration operators and assistants who have good attention to detail, are strong on customer services and responsiveness.
For people wanting to work for a top tech company in Australia, we know it’s not just about the technology. It’s about the diversity of opportunities and how people are valued. Here at the Redbourne Group those things matter – as do the solutions we provide to our customers.