Redbourne’s Data Management Services address the important business requirement of streamlining processing time and reducing expenditure. Often the bigger the organisation, the harder the challenge of managing their databases and other data records. Redbourne has developed sophisticated systems and procedures to meet the most complex of data management assignments.
- Data collection: Redbourne is able to collect and store backend data for your organisation. This data can range anywhere from customer transactions to accounts receivable, ensuring data is up to date, open queries are closed and validated.
- Data cleansing: Redbourne is able to ensure the integrity of your data by reducing and merging duplicate client records, ensuring validation and saving your organisation money in database marketing.
- Brochures and Mail-outs (Postal mail, Email and SMS): Redbourne’s technology platform is capable of keeping your clientele up-to-date with new information and special offers available within your organisation.
- Electronic Document Management: Redbourne possesses technology to simplify the capture, management and distribution of documents to maximise in-house efficiencies. This system ensures that your files are easily located and securely stored in an electronic format accessible 24/7.
- Electronic form/document processing: This sophisticated system drastically reduces time and resource wastage associated with double- entry. This solution enables current paper-based forms to be read via a software application and directly uploaded into the required database – reducing time and data-entry errors.